|Official Web site of North Tripura District
How to Get In North Tripura
Agartala, the state capital of Tripura is connected with Calcutta and Guwahati by Indian Airlines. Kailashahar the District Head quarter of North Tripura District is connected by regular Bus service with Agartala. The nearest rail station is at Kumarghat of NF railway. Kailashahar is also well connected by regular bus services with Guwahati, Shillong, Silchar and all districts and sub-divisional towns of the State.
|Road: Kailashahar is connected by road to||Delhi||2,603 km|
The State capital, Agartala is well connected by air with Calcutta and Guwahati. Flight from Guwahati or Calcutta takes less than 45 minutes to reach Agartala. For present schedule of flights along with fare Click Here :
The North Tripura District has one small airports at Kailashahar where small chartered planes can land after prior information.
Unmetered taxi, auto rickshaw and bus services with reasonable fare prices are available from each major town of the North Tripura District.
Indian Airlines, Palace Compound, Tel. 0381-225470
N.E.F. Railway, Reservation Counter, TRTC Complex, Krishnagar, Agartala.
TRTC Office Counter at Kailashahar, Dharmanagar, Kumarghat, Agartala Krishnagar.
There are various private hotels at Kailashahar as well as State Government Tourist lodges. In addition, at different tourist centres Tourist lodges of the state Government are available for tourists. The details are given below :-
1. Eden Tourist lodge, Bhangmun,Jampui hill (20 bedded).
2. Uttarmegh Tourist Lodge, Halflongcherra, Dharmanagar (24 bedded).
3. Uttarayan Pantha Niwas, Near Railway Station, Kumarghat (12 bedded).
4. Tourist lodge at Phuldungsie, Jampui hill ( 24 bedded)
5. Way side amenity at panisagar ( 12 bedded- under construction)
6. Passenger oriented way side amenity at Kumarghat( 24 bedded- under